96 Sycamore Street,
Caulfield South, VIC
Superior Family Entertainer with Timeless Period CharmHarmoniously pairing period charm with inspired contemporary style, this elegant 3 bedroom plus study family home enjoys effortless flow and a variety of exciting entertaining opportunities.
Set on a wide block, discover a charming bluestone-bordered garden and off-street parking for 2 cars before entering the home to be greeted by all 3 large bedrooms staged up front. Attracting natural light and making good use of period features, the main bedroom includes an original open fireplace, while another boasts a sunny north-facing alcove, perfect for reading a book in peaceful seclusion. Centrally placed, a light and airy study will have you skipping your daily commute in no time at all.
A modern stone-topped kitchen featuring a high-end Smeg oven with six-burner cooktop will delight even the most reluctant of chefs. Tastefully appointed, an instantly inviting bathroom with a large bath is enriched by refined neutral colours.
Thoughtfully restored making excellent use of the original floorboards underfoot, an open-plan living and dining space framed by stylish bi-fold doors provides a seamless transition to a covered alfresco timber deck. Privately and peacefully positioned, take your entertaining to the next level with this welcoming outdoor area at your disposal.
Attractive features include heating and cooling, ceiling fans throughout, a garden shed, powder room and a laundry with handy shelving, while a compact rear yard is the perfect size for a growing family. Moments from Caulfield Primary School, the lush greenery of Princes Park, and Hawthorn and Glenhuntly Road’s cafes and trams, make your move into a prized, tightly held neighbourhood today.
* 3 large, light-filled bedrooms with BIR
* Spacious open-plan living and dining
* Deluxe kitchen featuring stone benchtops and large high-end Smeg oven with six-burner cooktop
* Light and bright study
* Luxury bathroom featuring stylish bath and separate shower
* Powder room
* Large powered attic with pull-down ladder, great for storage
* Ducted heating, split-system heating and cooling plus a number of ceiling fans
* Freshly painted throughout
* Period features include an open fireplace, decorative ceilings, individual light fittings
* Off-street parking for two cars
* Entertainers’ sheltered timber deck, rear yard and garden shed
* Moments from schools, transport, shopping, parkland, restaurants
Property Code: 873