House for sale
96 Victoria Avenue,
4 3 2
NEGOTIATE FROM LOW $6MIL
FLAWLESS RIVER DREAMImpeccable style and award-winning Giorgi Exclusive Homes design melded together in one spectacular home. . . it is a work of art!
It is the epitome of luxe Australian style with incredible living areas which are perfect for relaxing with family or entertaining with friends. Dine out on the riverview alfresco balcony or enjoy the picturesque vista through huge windows which frame the Swan River panorama.
The architecturally-designed home has been magnificently appointed with exquisite natural textures and superior fittings including stained Blackbutt floors, warm American Walnut floating staircase and feature doors, and beautiful stone floors.
The riverside location offers a prestigious address yet is tucked away down a very quiet, semi-private driveway. It is an exclusive neighbourhood close to a host of excellent schools, the University of WA, riverside parks, beautiful beaches and world-class shopping at the nearby Claremont Quarter.
- Entrance gardens create a tropical sanctuary around the relaxing 10-person heated spa. The preservation of a gnarled old native Peppermint tree creates a sense of timelessness, this is a home that is comfortable in its surrounds.
- Living areas are upstairs to make the most of breathtaking views. The open plan design offers sleek contemporary style with Jura Blue Grey stone floors and a long pebble fireplace.
- Push back the bifolds to the alfresco balcony to seamlessly expand your living areas and enjoy the breeze wafting over the sparkling water. The balcony has a cedar batten ceiling and a built-in barbecue which visually links to the interior kitchen.
- Long Essa stone benches keep it cool in the magnificent Miele kitchen, which was an HIA awards finalist. With top quality appliances (incl oven, combi oven, induction cooktop and integrated dishwasher), it is a dream come true for home chefs. Plus, a butlers pantry has excellent storage and a generous appliance bench.
- The home theatre has a huge screen for fantastic family movie nights. Grab the popcorn and turn up the volume to enjoy a true cinematic experience! Stepped floor, acoustic wall panels, LED lighting.
- Working from home is a pleasure in the superbly appointed study/home office, which features beautifully engineered tambour doors in American walnut.
- Feature Bali stone in the formal dining or games room creates a sophisticated air, enhanced by a glamorous bar and an elevated view down to private tropical gardens.
- The luxurious main bedroom looks out over the private garden to the river, and has a WIR and an uber-chic award winning ensuite. Relax in the Apaiser Haven bath with some bubbles and champagne while you watch the boats on the river.
- 2nd bedroom with its own luxurious ensuite, plus 3rd and 4th bedrooms with picture windows to garden views and BIR. Bathroom and 2 guest powder rooms.
- 2015 HIA Western Australian Bathroom of the Year
- 2015 HIA Bathroom Design of the year
- HIA finalist New Kitchen Project
Features: entry foyer, open plan living and dining, alfresco balcony, large Miele kitchen with walk in butlers pantry, stepped home theatre, games/dining room with private balcony and bar, 10-person spa in tropical gardens, home office, 2 bedrooms with WIR and ensuites, 2 bedrooms with BIR, family bathroom, 2 guest powder rooms, laundry, secluded entry, double garage, garage store area, offstreet parking.
Top quality fittings include: ducted zoned air conditioning, Smart wiring, excellent security systems, video intercom, ducted vacuum system, LED lighting, high ceilings, built in storage, Jura Blue Grey stone floors, American Walnut stairs and feature doors, Bali stone exterior and interior cladding, stone benchtops throughout, dark stained Blackbutt timber floors, solid cedar battens on outside ceilings.
Last updated: 11:20AM on Jan 11th 2018