9/635 Pacific Highway,
Sunny & Quiet Full Brick ApartmentStanding quietly at the rear of a boutique battle-axe complex block comprising of only 14 apartments, this spacious apartment with a north/east aspect is located in a prime position well away from the road.
Featuring full brick construction with high ceilings integrated with beautiful vistas from all windows, flooded with sunlight from its northern aspect and beautifully presented extensive open-plan interiors with generous proportions that flow to a private balcony with a leafy outlook for effortless living and entertaining that will excite by offering a relaxing and low maintenance lifestyle.
Perfect for downsizers or a young family with a short walk to rail with accessibility to all the facilities this exclusive area has to offer.
- Solid bamboo floor flows throughout the living, dining and in all bedrooms
- Internal access to the storage room and SLUG from the building
- French doors to the private entertaining balcony with ideal north aspect, tranquil leafy outlook and far-reaching views
- North and East aspect family room with the access to the balcony
- Modern Caesarstone kitchen with prestige brand cooktop, microwave and dishwasher
- All bedrooms with floor-to-ceiling BIRs and leafy outlooks, large Master also with bay window and ensuite
- Modern bathroom with bath and shower; internal laundry with dryer, storage and hanging rack
- Ducted reverse cycle plus a split system air conditioning
- 135 sqm approx. internal dimensions plus extensive storage room and lock up garage
- 6 visitor parking spaces; communal garden with level lawn
- Walk rail, bus, cafes, park, Gordon Centre shops and restaurants
- Killara High School catchment
Proudly marketed by Kenny Gong 0456 887 000
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources that we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. This information is not to be used in formalising any decision nor used by a third party without the expressed written permission of LJ Hooker Gordon.