House for sale
96A Woolwich Street,
West Leederville, WA
3 2 2
Please call for details
LOW-MAINTENANCE LIVING IN CENTRAL LOCATIONThis spacious townhouse in a small strata group of five offers a peaceful, modern and secure retreat in the heart of West Leederville.
Beautifully cared for by its current owner and with lovely natural light and views out to established trees, it's a quiet, low-maintenance home with all the work done for you - simply move in and enjoy.
Downstairs is an open-plan living area with polished timber flooring, a study nook, dining area and modern kitchen with lots of storage and bench space.
A sheltered alfresco area has beautiful established trees for shade and greenery, and is the perfect size
- providing private outdoor space without the gardening. The laundry has built-in storage and a toilet, and leads out to a private drying area with an outdoor shower for rinsing off after a run or bike ride.
Upstairs is reached via an elegant double-height staircase, and leads to a lovely, light-filled main suite with its own private balcony overlooking the street, a good-sized ensuite with a tub and separate shower, and a walk-in robe/dressing room, with a drop-down ladder leading to a powered attic space for additional storage.
There's a second bathroom up here, along with two more double bedrooms, both with built-in robes, and all with modern, quiet ceiling fans. The home has been completely re-fitted with low-energy LED lighting, along with new bamboo flooring and plantation shutters for timeless style.
With easy links into the city via the train or the CAT bus, Lake Monger down the road, Oxford Street within walking distance and local parks and cafes on its doorstep, this is an address that comes with an unbeatable lifestyle.
Families with young children will enjoy the 30-second commute to the primary school across the road, and the area's many beautiful green spaces, including Cowden Park just minutes away with its barbecues and kids' playground, along with Lake Monger. Families with older kids will appreciate the easy access to Perth's new high school, set to open in 2020 and just an 11-minute walk away, along with trains and buses to other schools.
This home is also ideal for professionals wanting easy city access and a great weekend lifestyle close to the beach, as well as downsizers looking for a low-maintenance yet central base. Beautifully designed and presented inside and out, it's both a welcoming home and a solid investment thanks to its location - be sure to check it out.
- Spacious contemporary three-bedroom, two-bathroom townhouse
- Open-plan kitchen and dining area with neutral finishes
- Timber-floored living room and study nook
- Main suite with dressing room, attic storage, ensuite
- Two additional double bedrooms with built-in robes
- Laundry with outdoor shower and drying area
- CCTV, Crimsafe screens, alarm and gated intercom entrance
- Low-fee self-managed strata arrangement
- Outdoor space including alfresco area and double garage
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Fully sealed & accessible Aussie Attic storage area built into the roof cavity with total storage area of 15 cu metres (7 metres x 1.5 m wide X 1.4 m high)
- Bonus extra access into roof cavity for additional storage
- Walking distance to buses, trains and CAT bus into city
- 11-minute walk to Oxford Street cafes, restaurants, cinema
Last updated: 06:15PM on Mar 19th 2018