Unit for sale
97-101 Pyrmont Bridge Road,
2 2 0
Contact Rob Marks
LIFE BY THE BAYYou're invited to discover a harbor lifestyle on the edge of the Sydney CBD, at the epicenter of Sydney most exhilarating entertainment options and with a view of Blackwattle Bay that that will simply make your day every single day. Welcome to Pier 99.
Rising from a podium five metres above the foreshores of Pyrmont, Pier 99 takes a brilliant location and transforms it into a sophisticated, warm and welcoming statement of contemporary urban style. It's designed for you to create the harbor lifestyle you've always wanted, by the city, in the midst of urban energy, above it all, living life to the full.
Step onto the broad balcony of your new home and let your gaze float across Blackwattle Bay to the dramatic spires framing Anzac Bridge.
You'll never tire of a constantly changing kaleidoscope of sails billowing in the breeze, super yachts in slumber and gulls wheeling above fishing boats bringing home their catch. Life at Pier 99 is at the very centre of all of this. Then step back inside. With no interior corridors in your Pier 99 apartment, your living space is maximised and enhanced.
* Inspired by maritime heritage and crafted with architectural innovation.
* Secure underground parking with integrated storage facilities.
* Elegant lift lobby in Wattle Crescent.
* Enclosed courtyard.
* Majority of apartments configured to enjoy views across Blackwattle Bay.
* Miele appliances, the polished elegance of Parisi accessories, attention to detail and contemporary style create a sense of luxury.
* Life on Blackwattle Bay reflects Sydney at its best, from the energy of the fish markets to the serenity of shaded parklands..
* Wentworth Park's rolling green lawns you can laze in the shade or take a stroll along Blackwattle Bay all the way along the harbour foreshore to Bicentennial Park in Glebe. Kick a footy with the kids or watch a local derby at Jubilee Park and revel in Sydney's urban outdoors.
* Walk Score of 99 and a Transit Score of 100, Pier 99 is at the heart of it all. Take the light rail to The Star, Harbourside Shopping Centre on Darling Harbour or Chinatown. Stroll to Central, catch a bus on Broadway or drive over the hill, onto the freeway. Indulge in serious retail therapy at Sydney's premier Westfield on Pitt Street Mall or amble up to Broadway Shopping Centre to pick up your daily necessities.
* Star Casino, Newtown's Enmore theatres, the cinemas at Broadway, even the greyhounds racing around Wentworth Park are there to entertain you.
Last updated: 03:03PM on Mar 27th 2015