97 Edwin Street,
Heidelberg Heights, VIC
Modern showstopper with a big heartBrand new and packed full of modern features that parallel nicely with the classic aesthetic, this large family home stands out as the finest in the area whilst also returning 7% per annum approx.
A classic weatherboard façade and a picket fence conjure up images of a dream home, which doesn't let up once you step inside. 4 double bedrooms and a study/5th bedroom, 3 large separate living areas, 2 powder rooms, 2 bathrooms, designer kitchen, butler's pantry and an expansive backyard with an undercover barbecue area make this the perfect entertainer with something for the whole family.
With shops, cafes, schools, public transport and parks all close by, this showstopper is sure to please.
- Parking for up to four cars off the street
- Intercom system
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling ducted/zoned
- En suite and WIR in the master
- Designer light fixtures and finishes
- Light filled spaces taking advantage of the Northern aspects
- European Oak floorboards
- Polished Marble kitchen bench
Click here for the Statement of Information