97 La Perouse Street,
Value-packed Family Home Ideal For Entertaining***VIEWING BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT ONLY***
Spacious living combined with a fresh and bright style defines this attractive brick residence that sits on a large block in a sought-after section of Griffith. Tastefully updated to provide low maintenance family style, its substantial floorplan is smartly appointed throughout and offers a layout that is great for entertaining. The home is also very quietly located in a popular neighbourhood within close proximity to the restaurants, cafes and specialty shops of Manuka village, Canberra's quality schools and the Parliamentary Triangle.
Inside, it is light and airy throughout with a flowing layout featuring separate areas for lounge, dining and casual living. The well-equipped kitchen is positioned at the heart of the home plus there are four double bedrooms including three with built-in storage.
Entertaining is a breeze in this home with its large alfresco deck that leads down to a private rear courtyard, BBQ patio and an expansive back garden with level lawn. There is also an internal staircase leading to a lower level rumpus/study, and undercover parking for two cars.
All of the elements are here for buyers to move in and enjoy everything that this property has to offer, or explore the future potential to renovate into a superb family haven. It also enjoys great positioning close to all amenities and with easy access to Canberra’s CBD.
- A brick home presented in great condition
- Separate lounge, dining and casual family areas
- Large alfresco deck, courtyard and BBQ patio
- Four double bedrooms include three with built-ins
- Lower level rumpus/study plus tandem carport
- Expansive rear garden with private level lawn
- Ready to enjoy with potential to further enhance
- Split system AC in three rooms
- Ducted gas central heating
- Underfloor heating in study
- Solar system
- Polished timber floors in the main bedroom.