House for sale
97 Sir Bruce Small Boulevard,
5 4 3
Luxury Riverfront HomeThis is a rare opportunity to secure an enviable main river position on prestigious Sir Bruce Small Boulevard in Benowa Waters, complete with architecturally designed luxury home and 5 star appointments.
Set on a large 881sqm block, this elegant home will easily accommodate a large family with multiple living & entertaining areas with a warm, homely feel.
* 4-5 Oversize bedrooms including stunning master with luxurious ensuite and his & hers walk in robes. (5th bedroom doubles as upstairs lounge & retreat)
* Four full bathrooms plus a powder room
* Dedicated home cinema with surround sound
* Large home office, dedicated gym, separate formal lounge with alfresco area
* Open plan living dining with gas fireplace all with main river vista's
* Gourmet kitchen featuring gas cooking / Miele coffee machine, island bench and outdoor servery
* Sheltered outdoor entertaining terrace with privacy blinds, overlooking the fully fenced pool, sundeck & wide main river
* Huge lockup boat shed with ramp, winch and fully serviced pontoon, paradise for boating enthusiasts!
* Triple car garaging with internal access, back to base alarm, low maintenance grounds, pet and children friendly
* 2 minutes to schools & shopping centre, 5 minutes to CBD & beaches
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
Last updated: 08:12AM on Sep 22nd 2017