97 Tennyson Road,
Tennyson Point, NSW
SOLD by Michael GallinaOne of the best development opportunities ever offered in the Tennyson Point peninsula, this prime approx. 1,100sqm allotment of raw land on a 20.115m frontage offering space, location and scope, combines wonderfully presenting an abundance of future possibilities that could include a knockdown/rebuild project for a dream family home or low-density development (STCA). The rear adjoining property (28 Kemp Street) is also available to buy and the lots can be purchased separately or in one line for a total land size of approx. 2,200sqm. This exceptional slice of raw land is wonderfully positioned within walking distance to the water's edge, bus transport to the CBD, and minute's to Putney/Gladesville villages and Top Ryde Shopping Centre.
- Wonderfully wide and deep block, scope to capitalise on many aspects
- Clear of any easements which may affect a potential build
- Positioned on the high side of the street with an easy flat block
- Within a few minutes to transport, popular schools and major shopping
- An easy stroll to cafes, restaurants and beautiful waterfront parks