Rural for sale
972 Dungog Road,
4 1 3
$1,350,000 to $1,450,000
Why Keep Your Eggs In One BasketWhy limit yourself to a cattle farm when you can farm chickens as well. This is the perfect opportunity to get your hands dirty while living the lifestyle out in the countryside. This productive poultry farm is an income opportunity for those looking for a tree change.
Already bringing in income, this 66 acre property has a current poultry contract in place. Run as a free range operation with 2 x 400ft sheds contract paid on sqm basis.
While the chickens grow in the sheds, have the cows grazing the paddocks. This property currently runs 20 cows and calves as a separate form of income.
A 4 bedroom home boasts spacious living areas with room to entertain guests. Set in a quiet location just 35klm to Maitland and 65klm to Newcastle, this property has ample water supply, with dams set up for irrigation.
* 27.41 ha
* Lounge with combustion fireplace and polished floorboards
* Spacious kitchen with island bench and walk in pantry
* Open plan dining and living areas
* Main bathroom
* Separate toilet
* 3 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Master with walk-in robe and ceiling fan
* 3 bay machinery shed with concrete floors, power & stable
* 2nd machinery shed
* Gently undulating country, predominantly cleared
* Generator 66kva back up
* 2x 400ft free range chicken sheds (contract with Baiada for 3 years + 8 years)
* 2 large dams for irrigation and 6 smaller dams
* 3 x 5000gal water storage tanks
* Timber cattle yards, crush & race
* Carrying capacity of 20 Cows + Calves
Plant and equipment for poultry operation included in sale for as per the contract for sale. For a full inventory list contact Dee 0458 206 063
Last updated: 05:25PM on Mar 8th 2018