House for sale
98 Warry Street,
Fortitude Valley, QLD
5 3 4
Very Rare and New Inner City Residence - Large Family Home - Short Walking Distance to CBD* Phone enquiry code for this property: 4707
* Perfectly Positioned in Spring Hill/Fortitude Valley Inner City Precinct
* Short walk to CBD, Cafes, and Restaurants
* Walking distance to Elite Inner City Private Schools
* Modern design featuring open and entertaining areas with beautiful outdoor pool.
* Inspections by appointment only - Email or call
Providing generous spaces for entertaining, relaxing and versatile living areas, this contemporary double-storey home truly understands the expectations of modern-day living by delivering exceptional craftsmanship in supreme fittings, finishes, and clever design elements.
Upon entering the home astute buyers are instantly greeted by a vast and open entry enhanced by a spectacular void ceiling, pendant lighting, glass panelling, floating timber staircase and an abundance of natural lighting.
Offering a unique creation of clean lines and sleek designer finishes, every aspect of this home will draw buyers in, particularly the open-plan lounge, dining and gourmet kitchen, which enjoy the remaining lower level of this sensational home. Along with the main bathroom, double car secure garaging and a vast internal laundry with wrap-around island bench and rear access.
Anchored by a large island bench and window splash back, the fully-equipped designer kitchen leaves little left to be desired by even the most experienced home chefs and hosts – attributing to an elite range of stainless steel appliances, including a flawless five burner gas stove-top with range-hood, dual ovens, and lavish wine fridge.
Boasting an exceptional sense of privacy and tranquillity, the upper-level of the home features a comfortable rumpus area perched just off the front entertainment balcony, second main bathroom with separate toilet, study, and four immaculately presented bedrooms – including the exclusive and very large master retreat that stands as a league of its own.
Complete with sweeping views of the Spring Hill inner city precinct, plush dark carpet, ultra-modern ensuite, generous and indulgent walk-in wardrobe with led lighting and a ‘his’ and ‘her’ design, this master retreat offers it all.
However, it is the sparkling in-ground pool framed by an alfresco entertainment area with built-in wet bar, which truly stands as the highlight feature of this wonderful large family home in the heart of Spring Hill/Fortitude Valley.
Its perfect inner city position offers short walking distance to almost everything! On its doorstep is the CBD, Brisbane’s best cafes, bars, restaurants, RNA Showgrounds, major hospitals, and elite private schools such as Brisbane Boy’s and Girl’s Grammar Schools, St Joseph’s College on Gregory Terrace, and All Hallows' Girl School.
Additional Features Include:
· Security alarm and video intercom system
· Polished timber floorboards
· Landscaped gardens
· Built-in media entertainment unit
· Large in built wine fridge
· Large kitchen island bench doubles as a breakfast bar
· Ducted air-conditioning
· Built-in wardrobes in every bedroom
· Each bedroom has views over the Spring Hill inner city precinct
· Master bedroom overlooks the backyard pool area
· Large designed timber front-door
· Fully-fenced property with front gate for ultimate security and privacy
Email or call now to inspect.
Phone enquiry code for this property: 4707
Last updated: 11:05AM on Sep 15th 2017