99 Balaka Drive,
Updated brick home for the modern familyThis quality brick home has been superbly updated for modern family living and presents separate living and dining areas, three good-sized bedrooms and a renovated modern kitchen and main bathroom. There's also plenty of alfresco entertaining space in the large, fenced backyard, and you'll love this popular family-friendly location that's moments to quality public and private schools, moments to North Rocks Shopping Centre, and just five minutes to Carlingford shops and train station.
- Stylish floating floors and exposed brick feature walls to separate living and dining areas
- Sleek modern kitchen with white stone bench tops, s/steel appliances and quality cabinetry
- Updated main bathroom with separate bath and shower, plus over-sized floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Master bedroom features a walk-in robe and ensuite; built-in robes to second and third bedrooms
- Entertainer's patio with pergola at side; large wrap-around lawn in generous fenced backyard
- Heated floor to living, well-equipped internal laundry; large storeroom/workshop plus additional shed with pergola
- Single lock-up garage 25m2, plus extra off-street parking on the stenciled driveway at front
The home is set well back from the street, and the manicured front lawn and gardens create strong street appeal as you enter via the gated front porch.
Separate living and dining areas join the large modern kitchen at rear, and a hallway off the entry foyer connects to the three good-sized bedrooms and renovated main bathroom.
Abundant natural light compliments stylish floating floors throughout to create a fresh contemporary feel, and the covered side patio flows to the large, manicured lawn in the generous backyard.