99 Gadaloff Road,
"Shady Tree" Home On The HillPhone enquiry code for this property: 7391
Positioned in total seclusion, overlooking Queensland’s highest mountain, “Shady Tree” is a unique offering set on 167 lush green acres. Escape the tropical humidity whilst enjoying all the comforts of a modern 5 bedroom architecturally designed quality home.
The residence is positioned in the centre of the property capturing spectacular 360-degree views and is surrounded by a good balance of clean improved pasture and pristine rainforest. Water is in abundance with two permanent clean spring fed creeks.
Situated on the picturesque Atherton Tablelands “Shady Tree” is close to World Heritage and local attractions, services and amenities and only 90 minutes to Cairns. All-in-all, this property offers an exciting lifestyle.
Whether you are looking for a tree change lifestyle property, small grazing block, enough room for the extended family, Bed and Breakfast or a property suited for a unique Function Centre / Health or Nature retreat, “Shady Tree” is sure to impress.
Features of this beautiful home include:
• 5 large bedroom/study
• 3 bathroom
• Parents Retreat/ Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
• Open plan living area with cathedral ceilings and timber features
• Wood Heater Fireplace
• Tiled throughout with stonework features
• 2 cyclone shelter rooms
• Ample storage
• Large outdoor entertaining area with covered verandas front and back
Outdoor features include:
• Bitumen road to front gate
• Large fully fenced dog proof house yard
• 5 Bay High clearance shed with mezzanine floors
• Container conversion with power connected, suitable for Studio/Artists retreat
• 80 000L water tank capacity
• Molasses tank
• Established gardens and orchard
• Undulating improved pasture fenced into 7 paddocks all with cattle troughs
• Steel cattle yards with vet crush and loading ramp
Phone enquiry code for this property: 7391