House for sale
99 Ross Street,
5 3 2
OFFERS BETWEEN $1.8MIL - $1.95MIL
Tri-Level Tropical Abode with Panoramic Lake ViewsSurrounded by quality homes alike in Belmont’s blue chip street, this executive residence is one not to be missed.
Freshly renovated throughout offering neutral, light-filled and contemporary tones throughout, this incredibly unique home will provide a versatile floorplan and a fabulous lakeside lifestyle for the whole family to enjoy.
- Guest quarters/rumpus room/teenage retreat with living space, separate bedroom and separate bathroom.
- Multiple living options placed conveniently either side of the kitchen.
> Living room with timber flooring, gas log fireplace and adjoining front entertaining deck taking in lake views.
> Rear family room with stacker doors opening out to a rear entertaining deck and overlooking the pool and tropical gardens.
- Centrally located modern kitchen with brand new appliances including 900mm Westinghouse oven, fisher & paykel dishwasher, walk-in pantry, granite benchtops and built-in soap dispensers.
- 3 spacious carpeted bedrooms on this level all with ceiling fans and built-in robes.
- Main family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, shower, free-standing bath, toilet and water temperature control system.
- Internal laundry with sink and separate toilet located off the kitchen.
- Master bedroom/parents retreat with stunning water views, ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Ensuite with toilet, shower and skylight.
- Balcony overlooking the lake perfect for some alone/Mum & Dad time.
OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES
- Rear entertaining deck with ceiling fan overlooking the inground pool, cabana and family-friendly yard with cubby house.
- CBUS lighting system.
- Integrated sound system.
- Irrigation system.
- Apollo shutters throughout.
- Daikin ducted & zoned air conditioning throughout.
- Large garaging space under the home with benches and shelving.
Within close proximity is public transport, major shopping centres, cafes, restaurants, sporting fields, reputable schools. For those that love the lake, it is a hub of activity for sailing, kayaking, jet skiing, paddle boarding, fishing and swimming.
All information provided (including but not limited to the property attributes, land area, floor size, price, address and general property description) on the Website is provided as a convenience to you, and may have been provided to Viking Realty by third parties. Information contained on the Website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and/or seek legal advice in respect of any property on the Website or the information about the property contained herein.
Property Code: 290
Last updated: 10:21AM on Apr 24th 2018