998 Tullamore Road,
Peak Hill, WA
Riverview - Over 110 Years of One Family OwnershipApprox. 8km Frontage to the Upper Bogan River
Versatile Soil Types – Ideal Grazing & Cropping Country
Highly Acclaimed Merino Sheep Enterprise - Equally Suited to Prime Lambs & Cattle
Approx. 2,636.98 ha - 6,516 acres
• Central location – 10 km Peak Hill, 88 km Dubbo, 50 km Parkes, 2 hours Orange and 5 hours Sydney.
• Fertile and versatile soils – ideal grazing and cropping country.
• Highly regarded Merino sheep enterprise – equally suited to prime lambs and cattle.
• Excellent livestock water supply – approx. 8 km Upper Bogan River frontage, a water pumping system and 27 dams.
• Well-presented 4 bedroom Homestead and 2 bedroom guest cottage set in a garden compound overlooking the Upper Bogan River.
• Well maintained shearing shed and yards, cattle yards, 2 x machinery sheds, 2 hay sheds, 12 x silos and numerous other shedding.
“Riverview’s” proven ability to perform as a serious agricultural property is reflected in the over 110 years of one family ownership.
Tuesday 26th September
Auction Works Rooms, Mezzanine Level, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Starting time: 10.30am