Apartment for sale
9A/144 George Street,
2 2 1
Private Sale $1,180,000
A Sanctuary of Light & Style in FitzroyThis extraordinary two-bedroom abode was once an Art Deco cardboard factory, located at the top end of George Street in vibrant Fitzroy, now a new chapter in luxury. Acclaimed architects Russell & George designed and respectfully enhanced the original building creating a sanctuary of modern living. The exceptional proportions and state of the art finishes inside are matched by the stunning outdoor setting that maximise light and privacy.
- The warmth of the timber parquetry flooring is effectively paired with the natural polished stone elements, 20ft high ceilings with original BHP steel beams and vast expanses of glass create an inviting ambience throughout.
- A wide entrance hall flows past a fantastic in-built study area to a superbly designed open plan living and dining, showcasing a sleek state of the art kitchen with integrated Miele appliances, stainless steel benchtops and splashbacks.
- Double glazed retractable doors open out to the landscaped courtyard with a lush full length vertical garden.
- Bespoke floating timber stairs lead to a second level housing two double sized bedrooms and a marble tile bathroom with walk in shower. The lavish master complete with an opulent marble ensuite and walk in robe.
- Marble tiled powder room adjoining a separate marble tiled laundry with ample storage.
- Added highlights also include telephone intercom, LED lighting, multiple skylights, quality carpets, industrial heating/cooling system and mirror wall feature.
- Ample storage and a secure underground car space.
- Enviably positioned on the outskirts of the CBD and walking distance to Gertrude and Smith Streets shopping and dining precincts, public transport options and local amenities.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
Last updated: 04:41PM on Nov 19th 2018