9a Headland Road,
Boomerang Beach, NSW
Architect Designed with Ocean Views & North AspectLocated in exclusive Headland Rd with a desirable north aspect, this timeless, "Torrens-titled" beach house affords stunning beach and ocean views over Boomerang Beach.
- Three bedrooms including a luxurious parents retreat with full bathroom & ocean view terrace
- Stylish open plan living with timber floorboards, automatic blinds & northern windows, doors & louvers
- Modern, well appointed Caesar stone kitchen with island bench, gas cooking & dishwasher
- Sun-drenched entertaining/alfresco featuring stainless balustrade & sail
- Sparkling mosaic tiled plunge pool with heat pump, sunning deck & outdoor shower
- Elevator with 350kg capacity
- Main/second bathroom with bath
- Powder room/3rd toilet & full laundry
- Single garage, additional storage room, landscaped gardens + walking access to Boomerang Drive (150m to beach access)
Please call Mark Lawson on 0409 247 050/ 6554 0600 or Greg Hope 6554 0666.