Semi-rural Acreage for sale
A And B/18356 Tasman Highway,
7 3 12
A home in a stunning location with lifestyle and income.Phone enquiry code for this property: 6330
Once in a lifetime opportunity, your chance to own a thriving and respected wildlife sanctuary on the beautiful East Coast of Tasmania.
Two businesses come with this property, East Coast Natureworld and Devils in the Dark. Great income opportunity for an extended family or someone with an appreciation for business potential. A site with endless development opportunities and room to expand the existing business or diversify.
East Coast Natureworld’s success is built on its excellent reputation in animal welfare, its gentle friendly animals, scenic beauty, natural relaxed atmosphere and the location.
Devils in the Dark is the night tour that showcases the iconic endangered Tasmanian Devil. These devils are kept in a 10-hectare biosecure free-range enclosure near the coast and are only viewed at night. This allows the animals to be as wild as possible, providing visitors with an authentic night tour experience.
There has never been a better time to invest in tourism in Tasmania, with nearly 1.3 million visitors recently and growth predicted to reach 1.5 million visitors in two years.
Located on The Great Eastern Drive with 500m of beach frontage, this property is a once in a lifetime opportunity, incorporating room for expansion, room to relax and enjoy nature while enjoying the stunning views of the moon or sun across the lagoon and ocean.
- Large area of land, more than 29 hectares of land with 500 metres of beach frontage.
- Located on the east coast highway, The Great Eastern Drive, all east coast traffic passes the door
- Business established for over 35 years and improving every day.
- Regionally significant tourist attraction, there is nothing else like this on the east coast of Tasmania
- Internationally recognised
- Close to a regional tourist town, the very popular east coast town of Bicheno
- Top tourist attraction in the Bicheno area.
- Thriving tourism business with outstanding reviews.
- Regular tour company clients
- Stunningly beautiful location with a lovely climate and the best winter weather in Tasmania
- Land cradled around a large natural lagoon.
- Multiple income streams
- Lots of new innovative infrastructure
- Large collection of Tasmanian wildlife, including the Tasmanian devil, wombat, quoll, kangaroo, wallaby and many more.
- Numerous animal displays
- Two websites and online booking system
- Plant and equipment including Devils in the Dark bus.
- Three phase power
- Highly qualified staff
- Various sheds and storage areas
- Large car park for coaches and visitors
- Wonderful lifestyle and income for extended family
- Main building includes the following:
50 seat dining area
Large gift shop
Fully functioning commercial kitchen
1 bedroom self-contained flat
- Cottage, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, large open plan living area
- Managers residence, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, rumpus room/4th bedroom, double garage, large open plan living area, entertainment area including your own pizza oven (on separate title)
Phone enquiry code for this property: 6330
Last updated: 09:50AM on Apr 7th 2018