House for sale
House in Bardon, QLD
4 3 2
OJ PIPPIN HOMES – BUILDING BEAUTIFUL HOMES FOR QUEENSLAND FAMILIES FOR OVER 25 YEARS.Almost unheard of in green and leafy Bardon. Here we have an amazing proposed House and Land package. The block has a gently slope and is situated on the boundary of the Norman Buchan Park, with the park extending up the side boundary. Beyond this park are the grounds of Government House, providing a treed outlook.
The location of this land will create excitement for anyone who dreams of building their own grand design. Just imagine: the privacy, green space, being able to run and fly a kite, kick a footy – good old-fashioned fun right at your back fence.
A retaining wall has been built along the rear border, and the land has been levelled. You will see that the front of the allotment is considerably higher than the park land.
The land is a mere 5kms from the Brisbane CBD, and close to all things that create a wonderful inner urban lifestyle. Indeed, there is a café just across the road, and Rosalie village a stroll away.
Our Amazing PROPOSED Abby 2 story home comes standard with the following key inclusions:
- Complete fixed price contract including engineered foundations up to H class soil.
- Benching and retaining of your entire block included standard, enabling total use of your block of land.
- All council fees and QBCC insurances and fees included.
- Stone benchtops to the kitchen and Bathrooms
- European gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher all included.
- Complete, fully-functional kitchen including many canopy range hood options, with bulkheads and overhead cabinets included.
- Premium 500x500 tiles and carpets throughout, including an upgraded tiled alfresco with slab.
- Daikin air-conditioning.
- Comprehensive electrical allowance, including LED downlights throughout, power points, up-down lights to the front façade.
- Massive range of colours and inclusions with our standard builder’s range.
- Huge choice of bricks available, all laid with upgraded white mortar.
- Render to the front façade and returns.
- Three-coat paint system throughout
- Custom-made vanities, tapware and toilet suites
- 1020 wide front entry door, quality internal doors and door furniture
- Flyscreens and security screens to all windows and sliding glass doors.
- Ceiling fans with separate lights to all bedrooms and living areas.
- Colourbond roof.
- Exposed aggregate driveway, porch and paths included.
- Turf to the entire property, front and back.
- Letterbox and clothesline with concrete pad.
- Termite perimeter barrier and upgraded termite treated house frames and trusses.
- Generous 7 year structural warranty and defects liability period.
- NBN ready - your new home will be set up for future connection.
- Gas instantaneous hot water system standard.
OJ PIPPIN HOMES – BUILDING BEAUTIFUL HOMES FOR QUEENSLAND FAMILIES FOR OVER 25 YEARS.
Images are indicative of design only. Home is not yet built.
Property Code: 2255
Last updated: 08:08PM on Feb 9th 2019