Rural for sale
Rural in Beaudesert, QLD
4 1 1
$3 200 000
Irrigated Logan River country - 458 acres in 15 titles* Prime farming land, renowned for its highly productive crops of Lucerne, corn and small crops (rockmelons, watermelons, sweet corn and pumpkins)
* 10 minutes from Beaudesert
* Approximately 228 acres of cultivation with underground main, currently planted to Lucerne, corn and fodder crops.
* 5 irrigation bores (can run 2 irrigators concurrently); 4 stock bores; seasonal creek
* Over 1.5km frontage to the Logan River
* 4 houses
* 3 x 50 tonne grain silos
* Multiple hay and machinery sheds
* Operational Herringbone dairy and adjoining cattle yards
Included in the sale: 3 x irrigators (with 3 inch hoses), 1 x New Holland hammer mill
To find out more, please contact Danny Bukowski for an Information Memorandum.
Last updated: 11:30AM on Dec 22nd 2017