House for sale
House in Bedfordale, WA
5 3 3
5 hidden Acres with huge family home - A Gardener's ParadiseAre you ready to escape the rat-race, but still commute?
Land Area: 5 acres. -Want more land?.. or space to build more homes for your family on adjoining land? We can offer a variety of land size up to 32.5 Acres. Please inquire to discuss the options.
House: A Large classic 5x3 (4 plus study) double brick home.
Location: Set among the picturesque valley of the Wungong Dam at Bedfordale - 5 minutes drive from Armadale town centre.
Special Features :
-Hidden away with NO TRAFFIC NOISE you feel a million miles away.
-A unique 300sqm home in an amazing valley location.
-Freshwater flowing brook from groundwater springs - flows in summer.
-A Gardener's delight - mature ornamental trees, great loamy soil, spring water flowing at your feet. Any passionate gardener will love sinking their teeth into this and realising the potential on offer here. Just waiting for the right people to come breath some new life into her.
Home and Gardens:
- Massive double brick, 5 bedroom (4+study), 3 bathroom, Federation style family home (around 300m2 internal with about 500m2 total under cover). Privately built in 1984, Over-engineered and built rock steady to last the ages!
- Extensive balustraded verandas keep the whole home very cool in summer - it could be 38 outdoors but it never gets over 27 in the house, which is why air conditioning has never been needed. Solar power panels and hot water also help keep the home environmentally friendly.
-Big rooms all through, with raised ceilings at 32c. Games room vaulted to around 40c. A step up to the minor bedrooms giving 30c.
-A big 'spare bedroom' is in a separate wing of the house with access to a separate shower / WC/ vanity, plus possible activity room - a great way to accommodate grown up kids, or visitors, grandparents etc.
- Kitchen Cabinets are all solid Jarrah with solid Jarrah benchtops, with marble insert chopping block. Plus Jarrah french bay window overlooking the valley.
-Cork flooring is easy on the joints and warmer to the touch than tiles.
-Adding to the warmth is a big fan forced convection wood
fire in the family room. Plus an open wood fire in the lounge with exposed brick chimney.
-Exposed rafters and face brick give a classic feel to the main living area, coupled with the jarrah french windows, doors, and solid jarrah cabinet work.
-Big sheds offer extra car, caravan, or boat parking, or machinery space (3 phase power on site).
-Large Verandah, Patio and Gazebo areas.
-Established fruit trees and large ornamental trees, plus a small lake which the master bedroom looks over through french door / windows.
- An opportunity for extended family to live at multiple homes at the one address. Multiple building envelope options are conditionally approved to build another scenic dream home and surrounds.
Location / amenities:
- Only a couple of minutes stroll from the protected native flora and fauna of Bungendore National Park
- 5 minutes drive to all that Armadale City centre has to offer (Shopping, Movie Cinemas, Restaurants, Public Transport)
-10 minutes from Armadale Kelmscott Memorial Hospital
- Local daycare, public and private schools.
-Walking distance to Southern Hills Christian College (Kindergarten through Yr12)
-Clean country air, fresh spring water, and a sense of community.
-Postal Service and rubbish collection is provided.
Last updated: 08:09PM on Nov 9th 2017