House for sale
House in Bedfordale, WA
5 3 3
Price on Application
12.5 hidden Acres with huge family home - A Gardener's ParadiseQuick Facts:
Land Area: 12.5 Acres (5 Ha.)
House: A Large classic 5x3 (4 plus study) double brick home.
Location: Set among the picturesque valley of the Wungong Dam at Bedfordale - 5 minutes drive from Armadale town centre.
Zoning: RL-2 - Rural Living with a minimum block size of 2Ha
Special Features :
-A unique 300sqm home in an amazing semi-rural setting awaits. There is nothing else like this property this side of the Ferguson Valley in the Southwest.
-WATER! Yes. Freshwater flowing brook from multiple groundwater springs on this property - even flows through summer.
-Quiet and Secluded Location - Accessed by "No Thru" Laneway which only services a handful of private residences.
-A Gardener's delight - 30+ year old ornamental trees, great loamy soil, spring water flowing at your feet. Any passionate gardener will love sinking their teeth into this and realising the potential on offer here. It has been waiting for you to roll up your sleeves and create some magic!
-With no neighbours in sight and NO TRAFFIC NOISE you feel a million miles away.
-We are also selling an adjoining 20 acre lot, on a separate title for a total of 32.5 Acres available to buy. All zoned RL2 - 2Ha minimum block size.
-Conditional approval granted to subdivide the 12.5 acre house block into a 5 acre lot with the house, plus 7.5 acres vacant to build a new home on a separate title - perfect to accommodate your whole family's future. (STCA)
Home and Gardens:
- Massive double brick, 5 bedroom (4+study), 3 bathroom, Federation style family home (around 300m2 internal with about 500m2 total under cover). Privately built in 1984, Over-engineered and built rock steady to last the ages!
- Extensive balustraded verandas keep the whole home very cool in summer - it could be 38 outdoors but it never gets over 27 in the house, which is why air conditioning has never been needed. Solar power panels and hot water also help keep the home environmentally friendly.
-Big rooms all through, with raised ceilings at 32c. Games room vaulted to around 40c. A step up to the minor bedrooms giving 30c.
-A big 'spare bedroom' is in a separate wing of the house with access to a separate shower / WC/ vanity, plus possible activity room - a great way to accommodate grown up kids, or visitors, grandparents etc.
- Kitchen Cabinets are all solid Jarrah with solid Jarrah benchtops, with marble insert chopping block. Plus Jarrah french bay window overlooking the valley.
-Cork flooring is easy on the joints and warmer to the touch than tiles.
-Adding to the warmth is a big fan forced convection wood
fire in the family room. Plus an open wood fire in the lounge with exposed brick chimney.
-Exposed rafters and face brick give a classic feel to the main living area, coupled with the jarrah french windows, doors, and solid jarrah cabinet work.
-Biiiiggg sheds offer extra car, caravan, or boat parking, or machinery space (3 phase power on site).
-Extensive Patio and Gazebo areas.
-Established fruit trees and large ornamental trees, plus a small lake which the master bedroom looks over through french door / windows.
- An opportunity for extended family to live at multiple homes at the one address. Multiple building envelope options are conditionally approved to build another scenic dream home and surrounds.
Location / amenities:
- Only a couple of minutes stroll from the protected native flora and fauna of Bungendore National Park
- 5 minutes drive to all that Armadale City centre has to offer (Shopping, Movie Cinemas, Restaurants, Public Transport)
-10 minutes from Armadale Kelmscott Memorial Hospital
- Local daycare, public and private schools.
-Walking distance to Southern Hills Christian College (Kindergarten through Yr12)
-Clean country air, fresh spring water, and a sense of community.
-Postal Service and rubbish collection is provided.
Thrive among the Gumtrees and Wattle blossoms, where traffic consists of Red Tailed black Cockatoos, Bandicoots, and Kangaroos; while fresh drinking-water springs give life to a babbling brook, straight from the fertile, loamy valley floors.
You'll think you are a world away when you come home to your own tranquil country hideaway in the Metro area.
To date these springs have never stopped flowing, even in summer, and have for 33 years been the only water source for the family home. Part of a once, much larger, 80 acre farmstead in use a hundred years ago, this land has now been rezoned to allow subdivision to 5 acre blocks.
An amazing opportunity to set your family up for the future, with investment and development options when you're ready.
Last updated: 10:28PM on Jul 31st 2017