Semi-rural Acreage in Berowra Creek, NSW
Fisherman's PointOffering a rare opportunity to own your own slice of paradise, 'Fisherman's Point' is an exquisite 8 acre property located approximately 1 hour north of Sydney in the picturesque Hawkesbury River.
Previously used as an outdoor recreational camp, this peaceful leisure destination consists of a number of simple boarding house and recreational facilities in original condition, the potential within the tourism and hospitality industries is undeniable!
Nestled within the captivating Hawkesbury River and untouched National Parks, this hidden piece of paradise boasts the utmost privacy and tranquillity.
- Directly accessible only by boat, helicopter or seaplane.
- Located approximately a 45 minute drive from Sydney to Kangaroo Point followed by a short boat ride, 40 minutes from Pittwater by boat and 1.5 hours from Gosford by boat
- A short 15 minute boat ride to Hawkesbury River Railway Station, Kangaroo Point and Brooklyn Boat Ramp with complete marina facilities
- Within moments to some of the most renowned restaurants in the area including Peats Bite and Estuary Restaurant
- Enjoy uninterrupted water views whilst watching the sun rise & set over the pristine Hawkesbury River from Picnic Point
- Previously operated as an outdoor education and recreation facility, offering huge potential as a resort, health retreat, wedding venue, camp ground etc
- Four allotments of land totaling 3.385 hectares with a 30 metre wide reservation surrounding the property
- Simple boarding house style facilities accommodating up to 120 people, additional houses & cabins used as 'Staff & Directors Quarters', Recreation Hall with full commercial kitchen, Main Building originally used as classroom and office spaces, communal bathroom, boat shed and a number of storage sheds
- Additional features included are Town power, tank and natural spring water, desalination plant running at a maximum of 600L per hour, effluent treatment used for grounds, reliable mobile phone and internet coverage, helicopter landing space and PR King and Sons inclinator
- Council rates approximately $1,300.00 per annum