House in Blueys Beach, NSW
46 Newman Av - Absolute BeachfrontOne of the finest, ABSOLUTE beachfront homes offered of recent time, No 46 Newman Avenue has expansive beach, surf and coastline views toward Seal Rocks and affords direct access onto the golden sands of renown, Blueys Beach.
- Absolute beach frontage - first time offered
- Located on the high, middle dune of Blueys with gentle, sandy track access to beach (video)
- Architect designed, 'timeless' beach house with amazing views (watch dolphins & whales!)
- 4 bedrooms, 3 living areas, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage/carport on a level, 543sqm landscaped block
- Quality built, well maintained with extensive use of hardwood flooring & timbers
- Open plan living with highlight windows, pitched ceilings, exposed beams & fireplace/s
- Concertina windows/doors bringing the 'outside/inside' and flow to the viewing/entertaining decks
- Well appointed, timber and stainless steel kitchen with gas cook top
- Separate (3rd) living or rumpus room d/stairs ideal for kids retreat
- Large storage room, sunny lawn expanse, outside shower, secure/fenced yard & sandstone paving
- Leisurely stroll to local shops & cafes
An enviable property in an idyllic, exclusive location, please call Mark Lawson 02 6554 0600/0409 247 050 or Greg Hope 02 6554 0666.