Rural for sale
Rural in Booyal, QLD
0 0 0
Huge Price Reduction $998000
"Duingal Booyal 540 Hectares 2 Freehold Titles.A combination of cleared & timbered grazing country with excellent timber reserves and improvements.
Centrally located to Gin Gin & Childers and 1 hour drive to Bundaberg this property is an ideal starter block or suit retired grazier.
Very well fenced into 10 main paddocks with lane way to holding paddock adjoining the yards.
There is *320 ha of cleared open grazing country with *70 ha of new improved pasture and balance area being native grasses with Black Spear & Couch. Also substantial stands of Ironbark and Spotted Gum for future cash reserves.
A well-watered property with double frontage to Duingal Creek, 8 dams and equipped bore rated at 1,000 GPH supplying house, yards and shed.
Excellent structural improvements include:
* Colour bond clad dwelling - 4 bedroom with ensuite to main.
* Full insulation to ceilings & walls and solar hot water.
* Cathedral ceilings to living areas with A/c & wood heater.
* Verandahs to 4 sides to entertain in all seasons.
* Ample rainwater storage.
* Lockable high clearance steel shed 9 x 12 metre with power, phone and rainwater tank.
* Good steel panel yards with covered vet crush with scales and water trough.
* Suggested stocking rate of 130 Cows /Calves and replacements.
* A good cattle block with plenty of scope for further development.
Priced to sell at $1.1Million.
Exclusive Marketing Agents:
Elders - Baden Lowrie 0427 172 158 & First National Childers - Phillip Dowling 0429 062 588
Last updated: 03:13PM on Jun 23rd 2017