House for sale
Colo Vale, NSW
7 3 20
100 Acres of Absolute Privacy- The first time offered in decades, "Braemar Park" is an iconic and treasured property.
- Original holding of Mittagong early pioneers the McCallum family, this is an opportunity to secure a rare piece of Southern Highland history.
- Substantial brick residence of great character and presence offering:
- 4 bedrooms, robing and full ensuite and dressing room to the master.
- Expansive living areas, including lounge and dining, timber cathedral ceilings, open fire place and french doors leading to the grounds, billiard room, sitting area, entry vestibule, timber floors, timber windows and doors, bay windows, and wrap around verandahs.
- Timber kitchen, pantry, D/W, gas cooktop and electric oven.
- Laundry/mudroom, central heating and cooling and alarm.
- Historic circa 1800's cottage sited discretely in the grounds, which offers 3 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and lounge room with original fireplace and lining boards, timber floors and car accommodation.
- Age old grounds with mature specimens of magnolia, camellia, rhododendrons, pin oak, claret ash and an orchard over a Century old.
- Artists studio, extensive shedding, bore, post and rail fencing and cattle yards.
- Currently operating as a successful cattle property, protected and productive, the land would suit any number of rural pursuits.
Backing onto Crown land in a never to be built out location, yet just 5 minutes to Mittagong, "Braemar Park" is a treasured jewel in the Southern Highlands Crown.
Last updated: 06:40PM on Mar 19th 2019