House for sale
House in Brassall, QLD
5 3 2
“BANTEER” – EXECUTIVE RESIDENCE – QUALITY HOMESet high across a half acre block on 2 titles, this magnificent modern colonial is meticulously planned, quality at its best, functional and let’s say – impressive by design – size and finish.
Many months of careful planning have resulted in this magnificent home with two stories of living bounded by 8 feet wide verandahs on 4 sides.
Built to replicate the lifestyle of the traditional colonial the lower level has 10 ft ceilings to balance the magnitude of the premises and the modern facilities of oversized 2 car garage with 2 bike parking – workshop area, ceiling fan and massive storage space.
The front entry has an office or fifth bedroom to the right, then off the central hall has a king size built in bedroom, sewing room, wine storage under stairs, downstairs bathroom servicing sound proofed dedicated cinema with full surround sound and karaoke stage. Laundry with great storage is also on this level.
A light filtered – multi-functional games/music room with bi-folds doors leads to the pool area. Continuing up the timber staircase you arrive at the massive open plan formal living with large dining and lounge space adjoining a dedicated library serviced by the very impressive two pac kitchen with granite bench tops, Falcon stove with double oven, grill and warming draw.
All of these glorious spaces spill out through cedar French doors to the wide wrap around verandahs. The brush box floors span the entire top level which also incorporates 3 built in bedrooms, including master with walk in robe and generous ensuite with granite vanity tops and third bathroom. Fully ducted for (5) zones air con, – fully insulated. All bedrooms have digital TV, cable TV, phone and internet outlets.
The extensively landscaped grounds supply maximum privacy for home and 12 x 4.5 metre concrete swimming pool, level grassed areas and concrete play areas will keep the children happy for hours. A second dwelling can be built on the front of the second title.
Outstanding value for unbeatable space and inclusions.
Other features include:
- Two Titles
- 2,000 m2
- Large 2 car garage
- 2 bike parking – with workshop area – plus ceiling fan and surround sound music system
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Fully ducted for (5) zones air-con – fully insulated
- Sound proofed dedicated cinema with full surround sound – Karaoke stage
- Nuvo music system wired to all verandahs and pool area
- Outdoor security cameras, indoor PIR’S (motion sensors) – All doors alarmed, back to base monitoring system – can monitor all cameras on TV’S
- Dedicated library with red cedar shelving
- Brush box timber flooring upstairs – Porcelain tiles downstairs – carpet to office, cinema, bed 4
- Multi-function games/music room with bi-fold doors to pool area
- Water and internet connection to fridge area
- Large under stairs storage area, currently used as wine cellar
- Granite kitchen bench tops = Colombo Juparana
- Bathroom bench tops Granite = Indian Karavashi Gold – 30 mm
- Two Pac kitchen, Blanco sinks x 2
- Falcon stove with double oven, grill and warming draw
- Hansa pullout mixer tap
- Under sink garbage collector unit
- Hans-Grohe rain shower to ensuite
- Self-closing seats to all (3) three toilets
- 7.8 kw/28 panels solar electricity
- 45,000 litre underground concrete rainwater tank, piped to house
- Water irrigation system throughout entire gardens, control panel in garage
- All bedrooms have digital TV, cable TV, phone and internet outlets
- (4) Four taps outside, each corner of house
- (5) Five outdoor double power points
- 12x4.5 metre concrete swimming pool, saltwater cell, barracuda system
- Full remote control iris lighting to pool
- All downstairs outdoor lighting is sensor capable
- Outdoor drainage system insitu for those heavy rain days
- All French doors and windows are Surian red cedar
- Double drawer Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
- Vacuum maid system
Close to all amenities including State Primary & Secondary schools, 10 mins to Ipswich Grammar School and 2 mins to Ipswich Grammar Sporting Fields & tennis courts, St. Edmonds & St Marys, 10 mins to hospital, CBD & train station, 5 mins to Warrego Highway and a bus stop 2 mins away.
5 mins to parks, gym, Brassall shopping centre and nearby beautiful walking & cycling tracks.
Qtr rates approx. $680.05
Property Code: 1160
Last updated: 10:12AM on Feb 25th 2019