PRIME WATERCOURSE FARMINGAREA:
2,312 hectares (5,713 acres)
The property is located approximately 69km west of Moree to Bullarah Hall, then 8kms north west via the Meroe Road.
500mm (20 inches) per annum approximately.
All level grey-black mostly consistent coolibah soil types
Small area of lighter country
Predominately all good quality soils typical of the watercourse area
Well suited to summer and winter cropping
Approximately 1,900 ha in total
Balance comprising timber clumps and an area of grazing at the northern end of the property
Domestic water is supplied via the capped and pipped fresh system
Property is watered via the Meroe capped and pipped system with 23 risers, tanks and 5 troughs, 3 earth dams
No internal paddocks - now all open for farming
3 boundary fences - mostly being new, 2 barb, 5 plain wire
Southern boundary yet to be completed.
- Homestead - 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, open deck, kitchen, living, laundry and office, partly renovated, new evaporative air conditioning and wood fire, fenced yard.
- Quarters - 2 separate buildings, 4 separate rooms, air conditioning, insulated and painted, separate renovated kitchen/dining area, bathroom with shower, toilet and laundry area, good condition
- Shed - adjacent to the main house, 18m x 10m, 3/4 concrete floor, balance gravel, hardstand to the front.
- Shed/skillon - 18m x 12m enclosed shed, concrete floor, attached 18m x 4m skillon earth floor
- Wool shed - converted to chemical storage, renovated recently, 12m x 23m
- Silos - 2 x 100T, 4 x 45T - self emptying on concrete pad, excludes 2 x 100T silos.
AUCTION (If not sold before hand)
To be held at 11am Friday August 31st at the Royal Hotel Moree
Allan Gobbert: 0428 523 375