Rural for sale
'Cassencary' Ongerup-pingrup Road,
Mills Lake, WA
5 2 0
Prime Historic Property $3.5m* Total 2695Ha (6652ac) with croppable area of 1778Ha (4393ac). Additional 346Ha (855ac) grazing.
* Great mixed farming Enterprise only 10km from Ongerup on the main bitumen road. 12 locations on 3 titles. Set up with large open paddocks.
* Stunning infrastructure - includes 1,000 tonne grain shed, 2,000 tonne grain shed plus storage area, 5 stand raised board shearing shed/workshop, 300 tonne fertiliser shed, 18m x 18m old style GP shed, 2 sets of steel sheep yards, large modern home; 5 bedroom x 2 bathroom plus office. Second old historic home with modernised living quarters in one section.
* Property is in a mixed farming rotation with Cereals, Canola and manipulated medic pastures. Extensive soil tests available to qualified buyers. These show high fertility. Outstanding production history with good long term averages.
* Very good fencing and water supplies. 19 Paddocks and 20 Dams.
* A fine property that is up and running with current crops looking good!
Last updated: 06:52PM on Oct 10th 2017