House for sale
House in Chevallum, QLD
4 3 2
2 Lisa Rd
OPEN HOME Saturday 3.00 - 3.30 2 Lisa Road....Unquestionably Unique Lifestyle...Radiating traditional Queenslander charm, this stunning residence is nestled on a private, picturesque ~1.5 acre block, just minutes from the hub of the Sunshine Coast. Priced to Sell.
OPEN HOME: Saturday 3.00 - 3.30 pm 2 Lisa Road, Chevallum
Features of this Award winning home include:
- impeccably presented interiors showcasing wide polished timber floors, character high ceilings and VJ walls; traditional architraves and period finishes
- modern gourmet kitchen equipped with a range of quality stainless steel appliances, New guinea rosewood bench tops, ample storage and walk-in-pantry
- a selection of living and dining areas; further living space is afforded out on the wrap-around verandahs overlooking a stunning rural outlook
- entertaining family and friends is made easy with a 8 x 8m covered rotunda which boasts a spectacular outdoor kitchen fully equipped with a BBQ, pizza oven, wok burner, fridge, dishwasher, plenty of bench space and storage
- oversized master bedroom with walk-in-robe and opulent ensuite; 4 good sized bedrooms; study plus extra study nook near kitchen; total of 3 bathrooms
- this architecturally designed home is complimented by an abundance of natural light that provides a wonderful ambience; the clever use of period features, wood, stone and glass contribute to an overall feel of style and space
- an additional living area/media room perfect for a teenagers retreat
- exquisite lighting regime with gorgeous chandeliers, and imported light fittings throughout.
A long private driveway separates this home from the world. If you have been looking for an acreage retreat, this unique property offers a whisper quiet sanctuary with unrivalled privacy.
- nestled on a 6049m2 block, the home is surrounded by beautiful, flowering gardens and an expanse of flat, usable acreage
- resort style in-ground pool perfect for the kids and grandkids!
- wonderful wide open spaces for the family to enjoy
- this property is positioned in a coveted, highly desirable street within easy access to private schools such as Sunshine Coast Grammar School, Matthew Flinders Anglican College; just a few minutes drive to stunning beaches and amenities of the Sunshine Coast.
This luxury property offers a wonderful lifestyle to the discerning buyer and an inspection will not disappoint. This is your opportunity to secure an unquestionably unique piece of paradise in a fantastic Sunshine Coast location.
Property Code: 150
Last updated: 02:45PM on Sep 13th 2017