House for sale
House in City Beach, WA
5 3 2
SPECTACULAR VIEWS!From the moment you enter, this warm and inviting home brings alive what living in this prestigious beachside suburb is all about.
The heart of the home, the kitchen, living and meals area opens to the sun-drenched alfresco and lawn that wrap the sparkling deep pool. Reserved for those special occasions, the formal lounge and dining enjoy spectacular views to Rottnest Island.
In an excellent floorplan split over three levels, the huge private parent's suite which includes a WIR, very generous ensuite and a large study is on the upper level. More spectacular views from your own balcony.
The four spacious secondary bedrooms are also separated, two with WIR's share a bathroom and separate WC on the ground. The other two with BIR's share another bathroom on the lower level.
A leisurely stroll may separate you from the water's edge and our glorious sandy shoreline, but it is the very close proximity to the best schools, the excellent shopping - including the stunning precinct on The Boulevard and the exciting Scarborough and Karrinyup redevelopments, the new restaurants at the beach, the revamped Bold Park Aquatic and Wembley Golf Course and so much more that will leave you in awe of this dream location.
- Wood fireplace warms the family room which also boasts a bar with sink
- Family sized laundry with a fold-out ironing board and masses of storage
- New carpet to all bedrooms, study and formal areas
- Refurbished parquet timber flooring to family and hallway
- Clay-tile flooring to entry, kitchen, meals and bar
- Rheem gas hot water system
- Daikin reverse-cycle A/C; NEC split A/C system to master suite
- Alarm system; door bell
- Double garage with new remote controlled sectional door and generous store area
- Easy care, fully reticulated lawns & gardens
- Built-in mains-gas barbecue
- Salt water swimming pool with solar heating
Last updated: 11:19AM on Apr 17th 2018