Rural for sale
Cnr Pitt And Murray Road,
0 0 0
IRRIGATION CROPPING, 77.3 ACRES, 4 TITLES, ABUNDANCE OF WATER77 Acres (31ha) of productive peat and loam soils subdivided into 4 titles.
Excellent water supply from irrigation bore with a 120 mega litre water licence plus a second stock bore. Centrally located main irrigation pipe, underground drainage pipes + stockyard & Loading race.
The property has been uncropped for 20+ years and is currently used for grazing, with an abundance of water and productive soils this property would suit itself to horticultural pursuits.
Sealed road frontage off Pitt Road as well as frontage to Murray Road.
Located 6kms Garfield, 1 hour Melbourne.
• 77 Acres in 4 titles (19.98acres, 20acres, 17.37acres, 19.98acres)
• Irrigation licence 120 mega litres
• The very best of peat soils with ideal sub soil
• Suitable for irrigation cropping
- Horticulture of all kinds
- Agricultural fodder crops eg Lucerne
• 6 main irrigation line with (8) 4 hydrants from bore (approx 200ft) with ford engine on Southern Cross pump + booster
• Also second bore on property not in use
• Agi pipe drainage from 60 acres to main drain
• No dildren ever
• Last cropped for potatoes 1994
• Stockyards and loading race
• Regarded as being amidst the best peat soil in this productive district
• 6 kms via sealed road to Garfield - 10kms to Pakenham Racecourse
Last updated: 05:35PM on Jun 5th 2017