Rural for sale
Rural in Coomboona, VIC
3 1 0
by Expression of Interest
Coomboona DairiesElders is pleased to present for sale Coomboona Dairies, one of Australia's most advanced dairy aggregations, recognised for its modern purpose-built infrastructure and premium quality milking herd which entails some of the world's highest profile registered Holstein genetics.
Situated in the renowned Goulburn Valley region, Coomboona Dairies comprises 1,816* hectares of highly productive soil types and secure water supply, making this asset ideally suited for dairy production. Currently milking in the vicinity of 2,500 Holstein cows, the dairy boasts annual milk production in excess of 30 million litres.
Assets of this calibre and productivity rarely present themselves to market, with astute investors immediately recognising the unique characteristics that makes Coomboona Dairies an outstanding opportunity to capitalise on the ever increasing global demand for dairy.
Key features include
• 2 modern fully automated dairy complexes (130 stand combined) with veterinary facility
• Excellent building and working infrastructure including multiple dwellings, associated dairy shedding, machinery/workshops, site offices, staff amenities, fodder storage (including 2,900* tonnes of grain storage) and a new Tatoma central feed mix station
• 2 state of the art compost bedded barns - each 1,400* cow capacity
• Free Stall Shed - 1,000* cow capacity - 960* beds
• 797* ha laser levelled ﬂood irrigation plus 187* ha under lateral irrigation
• Secure water portfolio including a total 3,461* ML GMW entitlements (high and low reliability) in addition to storage dams with total capacity of 650* ML
• Extensive Goulburn River frontage
• Highly productive soil types/exceptional fertiliser history/extensive pasture renovation
• Ideally suited to further dairy expansion or feed lotting opportunities
• Located 27* km north west of Shepparton and 161* km north of Melbourne International Airport
The aggregation is offered as a whole or in two contiguous parcels being 'Coomboona' 1,356* hectares and 'Glen Goulburn' 460* hectares.
Coomboona Dairies is available on a "walk in, walk out" basis, including livestock, plant and equipment, feed on hand and consumables, and is being offered for sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 16th August 2018 at 4pm (AEST).
A fully detailed Information Memorandum will be made available upon request.
Last updated: 11:48AM on Jul 16th 2018