Rural for sale
Rural in Coorabell, NSW
7 5 2
Byron Bay Organic FarmLocated just outside of Byron Bay on over 200 acres and encompassing two separate titles, this prime fertile land presents a multitude of income producing enterprises with a level of infrastructure rarely available in this area. Developed to be a fully sustainable certified organic system, this Byron Bay hinterland Farm is blessed with fertile volcanic soils and a unique micro-climate abundant with natural water, peace, privacy and beautiful vistas.
The Farm includes over four and a half thousand various fruit trees, multiple grazing paddocks, pockets of rainforest, registered cabinet timber plantation, wildlife corridors and much more.
* Set on 87.10 Ha (215.23 acres) over two separate land titles
* Title 1 is 49.93 Ha (123.38 acres)
* Title 2 is 37.17 Ha (91.85 acres)
* 3500 mixed citrus trees plus more than 1000 other fruit trees
* Abundant water via spring fed dams, creeks & rain catchment
* Multiple grazing paddocks, rainforest & registered cabinet timber plantation
Tastefully renovated, the Myocum homestead sits among charming gardens with views to the Cape Byron headland. An approved venue, the Homestead is a sought-after destination for holiday guests, retreats and functions.
* 3 bedroom homestead with modern kitchen & 3 bathrooms
* High ceilings, solid hardwood floors throughout & woodburner
* 2 large covered decks with views to the Byron Bay lighthouse
Perched above the lively farm enterprise, the James View Homestead provides a relaxed haven with panoramic ocean views over the Myocum Valley.
* 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom & modern open plan kitchen / dining / lounge
* Large covered deck with panoramic ocean views
* Totally private, access from Coolamon Scenic Drive or Myocum Road
* 2 bay shed / garage
The large machinery shed with commercial quality kitchen, lunch room and workers accommodation is a hub of activity.
* Large 2 storey shed of approximately 401m2
* Includes room for machinery, storage and packing
* Commercial quality kitchen, farm office & lunch area
* Workers accommodation, yoga deck, market garden
With huge scope for further development, access from Myocum Road and Coolamon Scenic Drive, this one of a kind Hinterland farm offers a premium income generating and lifestyle property unlike any other available in the Byron Shire.
For more information or to organise an inspection, please call Brett Connable from Ray White Byron Bay.
Last updated: 03:27PM on Jul 28th 2017