Apartment for sale
Apartment in Dee Why, NSW
2 2 1
Location, Location, Location… and the Beach Lifestyle… Come Live the Dream Now!These outstanding apartments surrounded by shops, café’s and restaurants will become the new Town Centre of Dee Why with transport (direct to the city) at your doorstep.
It's just a short stroll to sparkling Dee Why beach, pool and the beachside cafe's and restaurants.
The apartments amazing interiors are spacious and elegant providing you with comfort and style.
With two towers rising 17 storeys many apartments have uninterrupted views of the ocean and lagoon.
• Kitchens are equipped with Smeg stainless steel appliances including microwave, oven and integrated dishwasher, plus gas cooktop
• Ducted range hood, glass splashback, Caesarstone benchtops, polyurethane cabinetry and soft-closing drawers ensure lasting quality
• Timber look tiles throughout living and kitchen areas
• Luxurious freestanding bath as a centrepiece in ensuites.
• Frameless glass showers
• Floor-to-ceiling tiles
• Wall-mounted basin and toilet suites with concealed cistern
• Mirrored wall hung cabinetry providing ample storage
COMFORTABLE LIVING AREAS
• Floor to ceiling windows let the light flood in
• Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
• Integrated reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout
• Media room/study in most apartments
• Provisions for broadband internet and pay TV
• Internal laundry with dryer include
With easy access to the ultimate resort facilities, you can ensure your family and friends will be entertained with a variety of leisure activities all year round.
• Two Aquatic centres
• Two 20m indoor pools, spa, sauna, gym
• Multiple lush landscaped podium gardens with BBQ facilities.
• Large 130 place childcare centre
• Numerous retail shops, cafes, restaurants, banks, plus supermarket
• Perfectly located near Dee Why beach
• A bus interchange is located at Pittwater Road and Howard Avenue which provides bus services to and from the Sydney CBD and surrounding Northern Beaches suburbs.
• Approximately 18km to Sydney’s CBD.
A variety of quality local educational facilities are in easy reach from ranging from Dee Why Public School, to Pittwater House private school and to the TAFE Northern Beaches Campus.
You will enjoy direct access to the vibrant new retail village, located on ground floor and level one, where you’ll find leading retailers including supermarket, one of Australia’s largest banks and a range of specialty stores.
With a lively, 3000sqm piazza-style dining precinct – and there are 550 parking spaces in the car park with dual access.
Dee Why Beach is only 700m walk down the road with some of Sydney’s best beaches either side including Curl Curl, Collaroy, Freshwater and Manly. Dee Why is neighboured by the iconic Long Reef golf course, numerous sporting fields and vast parklands.
These apartments are an amazing place to live the dream lifestyle and are a fantastic investment in your future.
To find out more or inspect, please call Peter Berney on 0410 589 000
I look forward to showing you one of Sydney's outstanding lifestyle choice and best investments.
Last updated: 12:03PM on Feb 2nd 2017