Apartment for sale
Apartment in Dee Why, NSW
3 2 1
Large 3 Bedroom North Facing ApartmentUnobstructed views of the ocean, beach and lagoon, at the heart of Dee Whys new town centre with luxurious residential apartments & specialty retail. This large 3 bedroom, north facing apartment is equipped with everything you possibly need.
* Main bedroom with showered ensuite, all bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Full laundry off gas kitchen with breakfast bar, main bathroom with bath and separate shower
* Living/dining area opens off to north facing balcony with access to third bedroom
* Media room/study nook tucked away, security car space included
Built by Meriton, an award-winning developer and leader in quality and design, renowned for building the largest apartments. Soaring high above the surrounding streetscape, Lighthouse will be at the heart of the new Dee Why town. The unique high rise will be a beacon and rise above the skyline with commanding form and glistening tones. Shimmering louvres, framed glass and bronzed metal cladding, Lighthouse features a superior design created by the award winning architectural firm, Crone.
* Many 1 bed, 1 + study, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments available
* This unique high-rise will include a variety of expansive apartment layouts with oversized entertaining decks
* Select from 17 levels of exquisitely appointed apartments. With balconies flowing from every living area, apartments will be flooded by an abundance of natural light pouring through floor-to-ceiling glass with a select amount of apartments complimented by a tri-aspect location, with many over 2 floors
* A largest retail precinct within the development accommodating approximately 16,000sqm of combined retail and commercial space creating multiple employment opportunities.
* Shimmering louvres, framed glass and bronzed metal cladding, Lighthouse features a superior design created by the award winning architectural firm, Crone
* 3000sqm piazza-style dining precinct complimented by a secure multi-level carpark housing up to 550 car spaces with convenient dual access from Howard Avenue and Oaks Avenue
* Extensive landscaped gardens which will feature turfed areas with seating, public artwork, native palm avenue, pop-jet water play area and an entertainment stage
Last updated: 06:02PM on Jul 28th 2017