Alpine for sale
Alpine in Eagle Heights, QLD
5 4 6
A PERFECT Bb ON TAMBORINE MOUNTAINReturning more than 10% Per Annum, this delightful bed and breakfast was purpose built some 15 years ago to provide a family home upstairs and guest rooms downstairs. Being situated near the end of Gallery Walk, besides getting internet bookings, you will be surprised how many guests will come from the sign while walking around the cafes.
* 3 fully fitted guest rooms with ensuite,TV, tea making & bar fridge, robe.
* Large dining area with 2 breakfast tables, slow combustion heater and fully furnished.
* Large lounge complete with new pool table.
* Both rooms open via French wooden doors onto two separate decks, one complete with a BBQ.
* Kitchen for owner's use, complete with gas hot plate, dishwasher, refrigerator and big enough for the owner to have an office!
* 4 ceiling fans.
* Fenced for privacy
* Owners double bedroom with WIR, ensuite and sitting area
* Extra room for children or storage etc.
The current owners have refurbished all the guest areas which will be sold with all the furniture, bedding etc. The income has increased dramatically this last year and should keep rising despite these current troubled times. All books will be available to genuine buyers plus the owners will help train the purchaser for two weeks. It must be noted that one person can run this business on their own whilst their partner is away at work.
This is a wonderful home/business package, so please make an appointment for a private inspection. Get better returns than management rights!
Please ring Nigel Osborn on 0419 797 686.
All expressions of interest considered.
SUSTAINABILITY DECLARATION AVAILABLE AT JOBSONS OFFICE FOR INSPECTION.
Last updated: 11:18AM on Nov 17th 2017