Rural for sale
Broken Hill, NSW
5 2 2
Eaglehawk Station - 28240.37 hectares (69781 acres)Auction Friday 28th July at 3:00pm, North Broken Hill Football Club - 85/87 Silver Street, Broken Hill NSW 2880
- Eaglehawk home block (approx. 31,571ac) & part Pine Point (approx. 38,210ac).
- Open, undulating red grazing country ideally suited to sheep, cattle & goats.
- 80kms south of Broken Hill Township off the Silver City Highway.
- 295kms north of Mildura VIC, 512kms to Adelaide SA.
- Renowned Western Division grazing land with a mixture of native grasses including, mitchell & button grass, native clovers, native salt bush varieties, pearl, blue & black bush, Sturt's Desert Pea & crowsfoot.
- Timbered with oak, mulga & bullock bush.
- Vendor recommends 5500DSE. Annual rainfall approx. 228mm (9).
- 4 licensed bores, 1 equipped, 1 in need of repair & balance require total replacement with additional waters featuring 13 earth tanks.
- Homestead with 5 bedrooms and 2 living areas with lockup car garage and open front workshop/garage with pit.
- 1 bedroom workman quarters in need of repair. 12.5m x 9.5m Aircraft hangar.
- 4 stand woolshed with lean-to and attached steel sheep yards and 3 way draft.
- Information Memorandum available and inspections by appointment.
Ben Finch 0408 802 760 or Marty Deacon 0429 953 365
Last updated: 01:20PM on Aug 11th 2017