House for sale
House in Eudlo, QLD
8 3 9
Price on Application
OUTSTANDING ACREAGE LIFESTYLE PROPERTY! WHOPPING FAMILY HOME AND SECOND DWELLING WITH SUPERB ROI!The peaceful and quaint township of Eudlo has truly delivered with this spectacular lifestyle property set right in the heart of it all! On just over 10 acres of prime, highly fertile arable or grazing land, this is the perfect opportunity for those looking for an amazing acreage lifestyle, horse enthusiasts, permaculture or anything else that requires good land for that matter!
The main home is near brand new with absolutely nothing to do but simply move in, take in the views and enjoy rural life! The home has been beautifully designed with large light filling windows, separation, comfort and most importantly the views in mind, with access and views from every room onto the large open deck spanning the full length of the house with a lovely aspect of the whole property.
Being so close to everything on the coast such as the beaches, shopping and amenities and but just walking distance to the Eudlo corner store, café, school and park, the location is completely second to none!
If it’s the ROI that gets you buzzing, the second dwelling on the property currently generates $25,480 per year in revenue and with the inclusion of all necessary infrastructure for managing livestock and the land, there is excellent scope for additional income via agistment and thus you can sit back and enjoy rural life with a relatively passive income stream!
No matter which way you look at it, this is a sensational opportunity for any property hunters, there are genuinely far too many features included to mention here and is therefore highly encouraged to view the property in person to truly understand how beautiful, tranquil and scenic this property is.
To arrange your own private inspection, please contact William Emms from Property Lane on 0423 380 685 or email@example.com
• Lot size –41,551 m2 (Approx. 10 acres)
• Spacious 4-bedroom main home
• Master bedroom with Large ensuite and WIR (handy dual access from Ensuite & Bedroom)
• Double Lock up Garage
• Separate rumpus/living/media room
• Large open plan style kitchen/dining/living area
• Huge full-length deck and patio with spectacular N/E views across the whole property
• Council approved plans for under home construction of additional rooms (excellent scope for farm stay or home business)
• 2 x complete 5KW Solar arrays (total 10 KW)
• Approx. 90,000 litres of rainwater tank supply
• Large stables and machinery shed / 2 bays with roller doors are enclosed
• 2 x Roof only sheds for carport/hay etc
• Improved fully fenced paddocks and pastures
• Full perimeter fencing and gates
• 1 x dams for stock water supply or irrigation
• 1 x creek through property, main lagoon with seasonal overflow
• Rented 2nd dwelling - $490/week ($25,480/year)
• Large chicken coops
• Large vegetable crop with array of vegetables and herbs
• Other features included – Please contact William Emms directly to discuss
The information statements, views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller, Property Lane Realty nor any other person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.
Property Code: 382
Last updated: 07:02PM on Dec 9th 2019