G02/4 Karrabee Avenue,
Huntleys Cove, NSW
House Size ProportionsAuction: Saturday 9th December - View/Register from 1.45pm for Auction at 2.15pm
This light-filled ground floor apartment crowned with a fabulous wrap-around garden and paved alfresco entertainment area; a rare asset indeed, is an exceptional find offering an enviable lifetstyle especially for young families or downsizers wanting easy apartment living with the luxury of a large outdoor terrace area and expansive garden. Apartment and garden 440 sqm and total of 456 sqm including the garage.
* Two double bedrooms with built-in robes, the main with an ensuite bathroom
* This fine apartment also includes a second family bathroom and an internal laundry with a dryer
* Versatile gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone benches and breakfast bar
* Convenient open plan living and dining and sizeable terrace and garden offer abundant opportunities for indoor-outdoor entertaining
* Underground, secure lock-up garage with internal lift access
* Additional features: Polished timber floors, new carpet, ducted air conditioning, access to the swimming pool, tennis courts, gym, sauna and community centre and convenient bus and ferry transport are close by for the 10kms commute to the CBD
Perfectly located, this apartment in the Huntley's Cove Complex resides in exclusive surroundings bordering Gladesville, Hunter's Hill and Drummoyne with easy access to schools, shops, cafes and restaurants.
Council Rates: $278.00 per quarter approx.
Strata Levies: $1,643.40 per quarter aprox.
Water Rates: $171.96 per quarter approx.