House for sale
House in Garners Beach, QLD
3 2 3
MISSION BEACH'S FLOWER OF HEAVEN'Elevated Absolute Beachfront - Leilani on Brookes, Mission Beach.
Leilani is spectacularly located 50m above very private Brookes Beach, an iconic tropical, coconut palm-fringed, 1km long pristine beach. Garners beach lies a little to the north and Bingil Bay to the south.
This architecturally designed, meticulously built home, where no expense has been spared and no design feature overlooked, commands a genuine, uninterrupted 180 degree view of the Coral Sea, numerous nearby tropical islands, close-in coral reefs, beach, and lush rainforested headlands along this serenely beautiful coastline.
Cairns Airport is under 2 hours to the north while Dunk and Bedarra Islands lie just off shore. The Great Barrier Reef proper is less than an hour away by boat, in Marine Park waters. Mission Beach Village / Restaurants / Galleries and Boutiques are 10 minutes away.
With absolute privacy and no visible neighbours, Leilani is built on a freehold 3000m2 site set in an exclusive 9.24ha (approx. 23 acres) estate of parkland and rainforest.
Some Features Include:
- Breathtaking, panoramic ocean views from every room.
- Wide, full-length, inviting oceanside veranda that melds seamlessly with sea and sky.
- Soaring cathedral ceilings and open-plan living areas that guarantee a cool, comfortable, natural living environment
- Established, low-maintenance tropical gardens with mature fruit trees.
- Pathways to the beach and shoreline below
A Remarkably Beautiful and Extremely Private Property in a Unique and Unsurpassed World Class Location.
(300 m from where the late Prime Minister Harold Holt had his tropical retreat).
Comprehensive Property Report available on request.
Last updated: 10:22AM on May 21st 2018