Rural for sale
0 Gas Pipeline Road,
4 2 0
Expression of Interest
Substantial cropping and grazing land aggregation in this tightly held area1384 Hectares - 3420 Acres
Well improved mixed farming operation situated 30km from the Barossa Valley, 28km from Truro and 80km from Murray Bridge.
Atze Estate comprises a substantial land holding, well managed on a proven cropping and grazing program. The farm management has consisted of direct drilling approx. 1314 Ha or 3246 acres on a rotational basis of cereal and legume includes Wheat, Barley, Lupins, Peas and Canola. This includes approximately 245Ha or 600 acres to feed. The property has a strong and consistent fertiliser history.
Conservative DSE Stocking rate of 1 sheep to 4 acres and currently carrying 900 Ewes and 230 hoggets.
The majority of the land is old established sandy loam over clay with some limestone ridges. Tungali being red granite loam over granite and limestone.
Improvements comprise classic 4 bedroom return verandah homestead. The floor plan is typical of the villa design with a central hall way, allowing access to 4 bedrooms, all of spacious proportions. The home has had some renovations recently and these include the addition of an ensuite to the master bedroom. There is a typical country dine-in kitchen. The home also features a large lounge with slow combustion heater, main bathroom tiled with bath, shower cubicle and vanity, cellar and 3 toilets.
Outside there is established lawn and gardens at the rear, a 4 car carport and 9m x 6m shed with concrete floor and power. The house yard is well fenced and there is a barbecue and entertainment area.
• 3 stand raised board shearing shed. Undercover approx 200 sheep inside & 300 sheep underneath
• Steel paneled sheep yards with capacity of 700 sheep
• 5 year old fertiliser shed 100 tonne capacity
• 30m x 12m x 4.8m implement shed with rubble floor
• Implement and workshop comprises 15m x 9m open front Implement and 23m x 9m lock-up workshop with mechanics pit, concrete floor and new wiring including overhead lighting
• Stone shed used partly for storage and has dog kennels
• Sundry shedding
Seidel's being Sect 55, 56, 64 and 65
• 23m x 9m 4 stand shearing shed, concrete floor at the front and grating in the lean-to, no power
• Mesh and steel panel sheep yards
• Hay shed and sundry shedding and old ruin
Mains water connected, supplying water to troughs in all paddocks
To be offered as a whole or will consider selling in stages on a contingent basis
Information Memorandum Available
Expression of Interest closing Tuesday 16th October 2018 at 2.00pm
Last updated: 05:12PM on Nov 12th 2018