Rural for sale
Rural in Gloucester, NSW
3 4 2
Rossmore Park- 267 acres of rolling grazing country with stands of timber to the rear
- Magnificent residence in the middle of the property with panoramic views
- Frontage to excellent permanent creek plus dams in all paddocks
- Excellent fencing and large stockyards at the front of the property
- 7 bay machinery shed with concrete floor and power
- 10kw bank of solar panels feeding back into the grid
- Situated 12km north of Gloucester on tar sealed road
Rossmore Park is an outstanding parcel of land that has been developed by the current owners to the point where all you need to do is move in and start farming. The magnificent residence is just 6 years old and presents as new. The home has so many features, just some of which include a formal lounge room with wood fire, fantastic glassed in sun-room with NE outlook, 4 bathrooms and a massive master bedroom with its own living room, ensuite and walk-in wardrobe.
The land is gently rolling and nearly all useable (there are some stands of timber to the rear) with new fencing and excellent stockyards. water security is excellent with frontage to permanent Craven Creek (one of the best creeks in the district) and several dams. The vendors advise this property will run approximately 60 breeding units year round.
Purchasers also have the ability to buy two adjoining grazing blocks (101.5ha and 105ha) which could take the property to a total of 778 acres approx.
Property Code: 1018
Last updated: 01:06PM on Mar 13th 2017