Rural for sale
Rural in Habana, QLD
0 0 0
COASTAL SUGAR CANE FARM + MULTIPLE RESIDENCES – HABANA, QLDIf you can’t decide between a tree-change and a sea-change, this is the property for you – because it offers both!
This 134Ha sugar cane property is just 20 minutes from Mackay, delivering excellent sea views of Habana Bay and easy access to both the ocean and the extensive mangrove creek system via a private boat ramp.
This stunning and tranquil region of tropical Queensland combines lush, undulating countryside with coastal charm, offering endless opportunities to explore national parks, go boating, crabbing and fishing, laze on the beach or take in the vibrant sights of nearby Mackay.
The farm is on three separate deeds and offers a range of accommodation. It has been well set up to reduce workload, with a dam feeding an underground reticulated irrigation system to reach 100 per cent of the crop.
- Main home - 3 bedrooms, office, large deck
- Second home - 2 bedrooms, large deck, 2-bay attached carport
- Additional self-contained living quarters
- 4 large, machinery sheds with 1 tonne gantry in main shed
- Range of plant & equipment
- 28 bin roll on, roll off rail siding on the property - also set up for side tipping bins
- Pumping systems:
- 3,000 GPH bore charging 5,000 gallon storage tank with pressure pump feeding houses and sheds
-10,000 GPH electric pump feeding irrigation
- 3,000 GPH diesel pump as dam fill back-up
- 3,000 GPH electric pump as dam fill back-up
Optional additional purchases:
- Full harvesting equipment purchase
- Full equipped maintenance shed
- Sand Blasting and painting set up
- Registered used car sales and repair business with 20+ vehicles in stock
With the 2015 crop fertilised and managed, and minimal work required for the harvest in June, now is the perfect time to pack up the family and head for this dream lifestyle and business opportunity in sought-after tropical Queensland.
Price $2.8 Million inc plant, equipment and crop
Last updated: 07:09PM on Nov 11th 2016