Rural for sale
Rural in Henty, WA
0 0 0
ASTONISHING FERGUSON VALLEY 131 ACRESAstounding Ferguson Valley lifestyle farm situated close to the very top of Mount Lennard and made up of 131 acres of pastured undulating, to steep granite and timber landscape. Currently leased for cattle grazing with power just across the road if required.
Situated high on the scarp, with magnificent coastal and hinterland views across to Willow Bridge Winery to the south, across to Bunbury below, and to the ocean. A top of the world sensation on this private and picturesque rural property. Rugged steep gullies thick with vegetating dotted soaks and springs and valley creeks just waiting to be dammed up.
The top parts of the farm allow uninterrupted views to the coast and north towards Burekup, Brunswick, the coastal farmland regions of Bunbury and further west to Cape Naturalist in the far distance.
- 53.356 Ha or 131.84 acres
- Gravel Road Frontage
- Private and secluded positions
- Water from soaks and spring fed water holes
- Winter creek flows through the farm
- Granit outcrops, astonishing views and a choice of building anywhere.
- Leased for cattle grazing. Firebreaks pasture are all maintained by leaser farmer.
- Big Jarrah and Red Gum, Blackbutt and Peppermint vegetation.
- This rugged mountain country not for the faint hearted.
The rounded hillock midway across the valley, is like an island in this valley where the cattle congregate for the evening cud chewing rest and recreation (Cattle Chosen).
Currently grazing cattle but capable of running almost any kind of stock or agricultural pursuit. Green grass winter valley's down in the low grazing country allow plenty of opportunity for dams and water catchment.
Price on Application
Last updated: 02:32PM on Jun 13th 2017