Land for sale
Land in Highfields, QLD
0 0 0
Offers over $999,999
Subdivision Potential! The ideal lifestyle block? 47 Acres!With Toowoomba/Highfields land pushing further and further away from the CBD, parcels of land such as this are becoming quite hard to find. Located on the South Western corner of Highfields sits 47 acres zoned LOW-MEDIUM DENSITY RESIDENTIAL. This block sits inside the boundary of the council's latest change to the zoning which came into effect on the 29th July 2016.
- 2 street access via Franke Road & Woolmer Road.
- 47 acres.
- Low-medium density residential.
- Subject to council approval could see blocks of many different sizes. A subdivision that could potential appeal to a broad range of buyers, from smaller blocks to cater for the ageing population looking for no fuss, to potential for bigger blocks to accommodate families and right down to the person chasing stunning views.
- Blocks of land typically sell anywhere from $180,000 for the smaller lots to $320,000 for larger lots.
- 5 minutes to Highfields shopping centres, 15 minutes to Toowoomba.
Last updated: 06:32PM on Aug 2nd 2017