House for sale
House in Hope Island, QLD
5 5 4
Expressions Of Interest
A Dream Home In Hope IslandIf the spectacular view isn't enough to take your breath away, the quality of this home is sure to do just that. Miele, Duravit & Grohe are just a few top end brands that you can expect throughout this residence.
As well as deluxe appliances, the finishes within this newly renovated FIRB approved home are of the same calibre.
Beautiful bamboo flooring occupies the first storey throughout the five bedrooms and their walk in wardrobes. In each of the five ensuites, you will notice the warmth of under-floor heating - even in the double size showers.
A total of five bedrooms, four living areas (including the media room), home office for three, two powder rooms and a bar, this home has plenty of areas for the whole family.
All windows and doors are double-glazed including the panoramic bi-fold doors, which open out on to what would be any entertainers dream. The outdoor area caters for all ages.
Above the irrigated garden beds, is a beautiful flat lawn, neighboured by a large deck with built in seating and provision for a spa. The huge undercover area is undoubtedly in a class of its own, presenting a teppanyaki grill, gas barbeque, widespread cabinetry and double sink; it is practically the third kitchen!
The vast open plan kitchen next to the formal dining area is the heart of the home, and combined with the butlers pantry, offers induction & gas cooktops, three ovens (steam oven, convection oven, microwave oven), a warming draw, built in fridge & freezer, and a built in coffee machine.
Elegant LED lighting ensures that this home will glow inside and out. As well as lighting, all of the TV's, ceiling speakers and air-conditioning can be controlled individually via phone/tablet. Three phase electrics (with provision for an electric car charger), 5kW solar system, two hot water systems, and the underground 22,000L water tank ensure that this home is as efficient as can be.
Being at the end of the canal, you have more than enough room for a boat to suit your lifestyle, and the two double garages + buggy garage give you more than enough room for some other toys too!
Beyond the luxury homes, Hope Island Resort is well known for its Golf Course and the convenience of buggy living. With this home comes a great lifestyle in knowing that the shops and restaurants are just a short walk or buggy ride away, and that you have bridge free access to the broadwater.
With a view that most can only dream of waking up to, quality beyond comprehension, and location in the exclusive Hope Island Resort, you will not find anything that compares to this home for the price.
- 5 Bedrooms -All Ensuited with Walk In Wardrobes
- 5 Ensuites With Under Floor Heating + 2 Powder Rooms
- 4 Car Garage + Buggy Garage + Drive Through
- Large Kitchen with Induction Cooktop, Miele Appliances
- Butlers Pantry With Gas Cooktop & Sink
- Duravit Sanitary Ware & Grohe Tap Ware
- Soundproof Media Room With 7.1 Surround Sound
- Spacious Home Office For 3 People
- Large Laundry Room
- Wet Bar & Rumpus Room
- Gas Ready For Fireplace In Lounge & Master Bedroom
- Walk In Linen Cupboard with Access To Loft
- Bamboo Flooring Throughout 1st Floor
- 2x Commercial Grade Daikin Air Conditioners (Multi-Zoned)
- Ceiling Fans
- Double Glazed Windows & Bi-Fold Doors
- Smart Wiring - Controllable via Smart Phone or Tablet
- Side Access On Both Sides
- Large Outdoor Entertaining Area with BBQ + Teppanyaki Grill
- Pool with New Pump & Chlorinator
- Deck, Flat Lawn Area & Terrace Gardens With Irrigation System
- Back To Base Alarm & Provision For CCTV
- Huge Balcony Off Master with Water & Mountain Views
- 5kW Solar Panels, Two Hot Water Systems & 22,000L Concrete Water Tank
- Completely New 3 Phase Electrics with provision for electric car charger
- Completely New Rehau PVC Plumbing
- Westernly Aspect
- 71Sqs/660m2 Home, 1,127m2 Land, 20m To Water (All Approx)
- FIRB Approved
Last updated: 06:36AM on Jul 22nd 2017