House for sale
House in Hovea, WA
3 2 2
'BLESSINGS'Big Family Home On 5 AcresSTRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT!!
Set down a long bitumen drive on a delightful bush block is this quality brick and colourbond home perfect for the every family. With approximately 300 square metres of living space the home was designed to take in the tree top vista and offer a home with big spacious rooms. This is evident the moment you step inside as the entrance hall is more of a gallery or separate “long room” for sitting quietly reading, all rooms except the games and entry hall face North allowing the natural light to stream in and with big windows it brings the outside in. It's truly gorgeous.
The home was built in 2002 and features many items including:
- 3 huge bedrooms all with robes
- 2 bathrooms (spa bath in ensuite)
Guest powder room
- Big open plan living area
- Gourmet kitchen with American Oak cupboards and built in cool room
- Huge games room or separate retreat
- Fully air-conditioned
- Wood fire in family room
- High ceilings throughout
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- Underfloor heating in kitchen, family and hall
- Big gabled patio entertaining area
- Double garage
- Easy care gardens with automatic 12 station reticulation system
- 2 Rinnai gas hot water systems
- Emergency generator for power backup
- Roof-top fire sprinkler system run by two petrol driven pumps
There's something here for everyone with plenty of room inside and loads outside for the kids to play, explore and have fun. The entertaining is big enough for all your social get togethers. The treetop vista is truly delightful from here. Relax in your own peaceful haven away "from the madding crowd".
If you're into the outdoors then there are plenty of bush tracks that lead into John Forrest National Park, perfect for walking or mountain bike riding. The home has been well cared for and is in immaculate condition, all you need to do is place your furniture, hang your pictures and enjoy.
Set in the picturesque suburb of Hovea which is a 10 minute drive to Mundaring Centre, 15 minute to Midland and 40 minutes to Perth.
For a private viewing or for friendly helpful advice on any of your real estate needs please call Lindsay or Shirley on 0414 996 706
Last updated: 03:03PM on Jul 28th 2016