House for sale
House in Jamberoo, NSW
5 2 6
Productive Dairy property - 242 acres (98 hectares)Nestled peacefully in the Jamberoo Valley is "Harrisville", home to one dairying family for over 100 years.
For sale in 2 (two) lots with a 5 bedroom family home with DA approval to build another residence on the second adjoining lot. (possibility of purchasing another adjoining 60 acres - with building approval)if desired.
With sweeping rural views across the valley to the escarpment and Saddleback Mountain this working dairy farm is not only a great opportunity to be part of a productive farming community but also a enjoy a great place to live and a fulfilling country life for you and your extended family. Currently carrying 150 dairy cows on prime improved pasture, Harrisville is ready to take on a new owner to continue as a dairy or re-develop over time. The second building envelope is well positioned high on the hill overlooking the verdant valley.
The homestead has 5 bedrooms (with built-ins) plus study, 1x3 way bathroom plus extra toilet, spacious kitchen with walk-in pantry and air-con, tiled family/casual dining room with combustion fire and separate lounge room.
The property is 70% cleared with lush pasture improved paddocks and a fully working herringbone dairy with multiple storage and machinery sheds. The remaining 30% is bush and wooded/rainforest escarpment vegetation.
A rare find in the valley, only 15 minutes to Kiama's beaches and 90 minutes to Sydney and one that will offer a new owner the opportunity to begin life in the country and start a dairy farming family history of their own.
Last updated: 06:00PM on Jul 10th 2017