Rural for sale
Rural in Kalangadoo, SA
0 0 0
Price on application
OUTSTANDING 667 ACRE FARMING PROPERTY - KALANGADOOThis 667 acre dairy located 11km from the renowned grazing area of Kalangadoo in the south east of South Australia is a rare parcel that offers some of the most reliable grazing in the country. The farm, positioned close to the renowned wine region in Penola SA, the Blue Lakes and Mt Gambier's tourist attractions, is in a picturesque setting and a short distance to local beaches and a lifestyle to match.
The property features a 60 stand rotary dairy including auto draft, milk monitors, cup removers, production feeding, 2 residences, ample shedding but the real feature is the security of irrigation with over 256 acres if irrigation on the property. With the irrigation comes two water licences 52.60 haIE from the unconfined aquifer and 47.8 haIE from the confined aquifer, which is a rare commodity.
Currently the property is running approximately 400 cows with room for expansion, this property will impress all inspectors.
* 750mm rainfall, 270.07 hectares or 667.34 acres of heavy loam red gum studded country.
* 60 stand rotary dairy
* 1x 16000 Litre vat
* 1x 9000 Litre Vat
256.6 acres of irrigation including:
* 123 acre pivot zimattic
* 21 acre pivot zimattic
* 21 acre pivot not equipped
* 92 acres of sprinklers, ran by a electric pump
* 100.4 ha/IE Water allocation including 47.8 ha/IE confined aquifer allocation
* 1000 kl Industrial license
* 2 residences
* 2 bedroom Mount Gambier stone residence
* 2 lounges
* 2 bedroom, timber home, double garage
* Bus to local school
* Workshop including 1/3rd concrete workshop
* Woolshed & yards
* Cattle yards
Last updated: 11:27AM on Jan 10th 2017