Rural for sale
Rural in Kalangadoo, SA
3 1 0
IRRIGATED GRAZING OPPORTUNITYThis 667 acre property located 11km from the renowned grazing area of Kalangadoo in the South East of South Australia is a rare parcel that offers some of the most reliable grazing in the country.
The property features a 60 stand rotary dairy, which is only 4 years old, 2 residences, ample shedding but the real feature is the security of irrigation with over 256 acres of irrigation on the property. With the irrigation comes two water licences 52.60 haIE from the Unconfined aquifer and 47.8 haIE from the Confined aquifer, which is a rare commodity.
Currently the property is running approximately 400 cows with room for expansion, this property will impress all inspectors.
• 270.07 Hectares or 667.34 Acres of heavy loam red gum studded country.
• 60 stand rotary dairy – 4 years old.
o 1 x 16000 litre Vat
o 1 x 9000 litre Vat
• 256.6 Acres of Irrigation including
o 123 Acre Pivot –Zimattic
o 21 Acre Pivot – Zimattic
o 21 Acre Pivot – Not Equipped
o 92 Acres of Spinklers
• Ran by an electric pump.
• 100.4. Ha/ie water allocation including 47.8 Ha/ie Confined aquifer allocation.
• 10000 kl Industrial License.
• 2 residences
o 3 Bedroom Mount Gambier Stone Residence
• 2 Lounges
• Double Garage
o 2 bedroom Transportable Residence
• Workshop including 1/3rd concrete workshop.
• Woolshed + Yards
• Cattle Yards
Property Code: 290
Last updated: 10:03PM on May 30th 2018